The anti-aging benefits that Encour may provide include:
1. Improved functional capacity for movement, which may help prevent falls.
2. Better focus, memory and recall while aging normally
3. Improved brain energy availability and cognitive functions while aging normally
4. Improved strength, endurance, and cognitive function for vegetarians and vegans compared to omnivores.
5. May help maintain healthy bones as we age
6. Better balance and stability for standing and walking due to enhanced muscle strength
7. Some studies suggest creatine may help maintain cholesterol and triglyceride levels already within a normal range
8. May help manage blood sugar levels already within the normal range
9. Faster recovery from daily physical activites
10. Enhanced recovery after strenuous physical activities
11. Increased muscle power, strength and endurance
12. Increased muscle mass and improvement in ration of body fat to muscle
Many of these benefits will be enhanced with the addition of exercise training, a well-balanced diet, and other healthy lifestyle choices. You should always consult your doctor before starting a new exercise program should you have any concerns.
Meet the scientists behind the groundbreaking studies which fuel our innovation.
These world renowned scientists have published many studies on the anti-aging benefits of pure German creatine, the main ingredient in our line of Encour! products. They are from some the world’s leading research and learning institutions and are recognized as experts in the fields of human nutrition and athletic performance. They also have proven benefits of creatine supplementation for a broader population.
Dr. Richard Kreider states, “We all agree that the best source of creatine for dietary supplements is the same active ingredient found in Encour - pure creatine monohydrate from Germany.” Two of the major studies authored by Kreider and others are published and available are from the International Society of Sports Nutrition and Nutrients.
Dr. Richard Kreider led the effort to assemble this board. Meet the individuals who make up the board and a brief summary of their respective fields of study.
Richard Kreider, Ph.D., FACSM, FISSN, FACN.
Dr. Kreider, the head of our Scientific Advisory Board, serves as Professor, Executive Director of the Human Clinical Research Facility (HCRF), and Director of the Exercise & Sport Nutrition Lab at Texas A&M University... more
Darren Candow, Ph.D.
Dr. Candow, CSEP-Clinical Exercise Physiologist, is the Director of the Aging Muscle and Bone Health Laboratory and Professor in the Faculty of Kinesiology & Health Studies at the University of Regina, Canada... more
Kristen Drescher, Ph.D.
Dr. Drescher received her Ph.D. in Molecular Microbiology and Immunology from Johns Hopkins University and completed her post-doctoral training in Neuroimmunology at the Mayo Clinic/Foundation in… more
Stacey Ellery, Ph.D.
Bruno Gualano, Ph.D.
Dr. Gualano is an Associate Professor at University of Sao Paulo (Brazil) where he serves as the Head of the Applied Physiology & Nutrition Research Group and Laboratory of Assessment and Conditioning in Rheumatology. more
Sergej M. Ostojic, MD, Ph.D
Eric Rawson, Ph.D.
Abbie E. Smith-Ryan, Ph.D.
Benjamin Wax, Ph.D.
Lili Yang, Ph.D.
The science behind Encour includes 300+ studies
As we reach adulthood, our creatine level falls. It’s important because creatine is a key energy source that powers our muscle, brain and tissue cells. Age-related creatine loss can develop over time, leaving you feeling tired and unfocused. It’s the result of less storage of creatine within skeletal muscle and less efficient digestion of protein.
The solution is Encour, made with the world’s purest German creatine. You can feel better after as little as four weeks of daily use. Longer term, your creatine levels can be maintained at 100% capacity as you take Encour every day. Then you can fully experience the anti-aging benefits of Encour.